Desi Masala Egg omelette
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 2 Chillies (finely sliced)
- ½ Green pepper (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Coriander (chopped)
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 - 2 tbsp Oil
- Blob of butter
- Whisk the eggs.
- Add all the other ingredients except the oil and butter.
- Place non stick pan on the stove and add oil and butter
- Pour half the mixture into the pan.
- Cook on low heat (either flip or fold in half).
- Press down and slide the omelette onto a plate and serve.
- Repeat with the remaining egg mixture.